Tuesday, November 10, 2009

me: outside scream park

jake:outside sream park

alex:in the bus


cute eh Natasha (:


beach soccer
what's up guys
Today is a boring evening and im staring at my monitor.Nothing "FUN" happens today. So I decided to make myself a cup of warm TEH TARIK. Its quite warm.When i am browsing my photo albums i saw my pic at Sunway lagoon Malaysia and decided to upload it.I remembered Natasha,Alex from singapore and 12 year old Jake from north Carolina USA,the friend i made in the tour bus there..I really miss the fun we had there especially when i rode the VIKING and Roller coaster with them.Hey i remembered myself playing beach soccer.the sky was blue and they beach was estatic .They were all so friendly and talkative,we chit chat all the way...We spend our time together from morning to 5pm.I missed them huh.
emm i think that's it fella.Good night.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009