Wednesday, November 18, 2009
hi guys i am really bored soo something came to my mind..I've just completed writing a script about the life of teenagers nowadays.here it goes
somewhere in singapore live 4 best friends,sofian, jake, bieber and lautner.one day they decided to lepak at town.So....
Lautner:ehh sofian kau nak ikot aku tak jap lagi pergi orchard road?aku mendak ahh kat rumah asyik tido jerr.(texting while ling on the bed.)
sofian:ok ahh boleh jugak..suka hati kau aku ikot jerr..ehh ajak jake dengan bieber uhh..
Lautner:okok kol 3 jumper kau boots and shoe.
(the clock shows 3o clock.all of them meet at b&s.)
Sofian:fuck ahhh train daa jalan.
Bieber:Relax uhh..nak dengar aku nyanyi tak?okok
Bieber:When I met you girl my heart went knock knock
Now them butterflies in my stomach won't stop stop
And even though it's a struggle love is all we got
And we gon' keep keep climbing to the mountain top....
Lautner:suare kau tak sedap uhh.. macam katak....suare sofian lagi sedap.sofian cube nyanyi sikit....
sofian:issh takder laa mane ader sedap biase jerr..
(while they were talking kan selena pon datang.dier punyer laa wangi
selena is thier school mate soo...)
selena:sofian cute larr you nyanyi kan i boleh?
Sofian:boleh! takkan takboleh pulak..
(jake is lonely arr sebab tu dier senyap.hey enveryone out ther jake is single!)
Indra:Your world is my worldAnd my fight is your fightMy breath is your breath
And your heartAnd girl you're my one love, my one heartMy one life for sure
Let me tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you)
I'ma tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you)
selena and taylor:ehh sofian merdu nyer suare.. lagi sedap dari bieber
(everyone in the cabin of the mrt station was looking on sofian..sofian paisey ar.)
jake:sofian can you teach me how to sing?
sofian:boleh insyakallah
(a FEW MINUTES LATER one sexy girl came in)
sofian:hi name saper?
girl:jessica alba
sofian:cute larr you boleh bekenalan.
Jessica alba:boleh naa contact number i aper pape call i ok
sofian:ok
_______________________________________________________
cerite dier actually panjang lagi cume malas jerr nak type..ok bye
Wednesday, November 18, 2009