facebook blogskins
Thursday, January 14, 2010

hey hi people out there.
I'm lazy to update for the past 1 week,so yah I'm updating okay.

Kay first and foremost,i really want a Jansport schoolbag.mcm cool gituk.Ive been saving up money to buy something,so decided to buy this bag.Ehh every one,saving up money is good! one more thing,i need new skate deck.the old one daa tak gune.

So, i've burned my midnight oil, watching movies for almost 4 days straight,since monday.I already watched all the latest english movies +malay movies+indonesian movies+ korean movie.I have no time to update for this week, I'm too busy.

So,till then,I have super-duper lots of maths homework.Ni miss yeo uhh ni.plus science plus mother tongue paper cutting project.


bye uhh.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Image95
I'm IndraΔSofian.☮
TwoTwoOneTwoOneNineNineFive, Soccer and skate is the seeeex. Indonesian mixed blood. I got my own way of doing things, AND,ohh yes,i am the COOL guy.☮