Sunday, March 14, 2010
   Hello everyone!
Its me,sitting alone in my room,its 12.56am okay.and i just reached home from "BREAKOUT" and lepak..so apparently,breakout is fun and enjoyable..gerek gilerr uhh.we met at 5,trained to city hall,than meet the whole class at esplaned.we watched the 8pm show,than bussed back to woodlands.
Yah btw I'm very very glad that i got two distinction for my CA1.than yesterday after school,followed family to jurong point,blanjer..bought lots off stuff uhh..plus tomorrow nak beli Playstation 3.woohooo!*lips effect. than than i dont know why i kept listening to the song "hey there dellilah-plain white t's". *lagu lamer sak.than sometimes mcm nak nangis urhh.No,the lyrics is quite sedih uhh.haha
*idk why my english bertrabor uhhh./ kay bye uhh nak tengok movie uhh..
Sunday, March 14, 2010
|
 Hmmmmmmmm!
I'm IndraΔSofian.☮
TwoTwoOneTwoOneNineNineFive,
Soccer and skate is the seeeex.
Indonesian mixed blood.
I got my own way of doing things,
AND,ohh yes,i am the COOL guy.☮
|