GOOD FRIDAY!
Saturday, April 3, 2010
   Hello World!
Yeah yesterday was 'good Friday'!suppose to watch clash of the titans with M7.Than no mood to watch all those nonsense.after spending a long time thinking what movie to watch as clash of the titans tickets were sold out, me and Zaid decided to go to Arab st. to sheeshaaaaaa rather than wasting my time and my $10 watching a half way movie that I don't want to watch. Okay sheeeshaa at Haji Lane was superb.Reached there than pon duit.We sat on the floor and take pictures and stuff,and Zaid treat me a $1 drink!than trained home,saw freda in the train,we were laughing away.than saw khair and ayiee,they went lepak,and i went to meet pankecyk and went home straight.Goin to vivo later,and waiting for my mutton golden pillow to be delivered.
BTW: I DON'T SMOKE CIGARETTE OKAY!
bye.
Saturday, April 03, 2010
|
 Hmmmmmmmm!
I'm IndraΔSofian.☮
TwoTwoOneTwoOneNineNineFive,
Soccer and skate is the seeeex.
Indonesian mixed blood.
I got my own way of doing things,
AND,ohh yes,i am the COOL guy.☮
|