facebook blogskins
Sunday, May 9, 2010


Hey Hello people


It has been so long since i updated this blog.I've been busy studying and revising for my exams.Chemistry paper was so easy.People told me that they close eyes also can do the paper but how to do if i close my eyes right?Bodoh!I'm aiming for at least two distinction!


Today is mothers day as well as my 2nd brother's 12th birthday,Muhammad Shah Ridzuan.Going out later to have our dinner at Breeks or Swensens as my father is not around.Dad say that we're gonna have one more round of celebration next week at pan pacific hotel with him when he comes back from Kuala Lumpur.


Sorry people,i didnt answer your call or message for the last few days.Battery mampos ahh.especially Rinna who called me 14 times..


so,till than bye!

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Image95
I'm IndraΔSofian.☮
TwoTwoOneTwoOneNineNineFive, Soccer and skate is the seeeex. Indonesian mixed blood. I got my own way of doing things, AND,ohh yes,i am the COOL guy.☮