Alice in fuckerland
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Hey guys so I've been so busy with my life
Hey I've watch Alice in wonderland with cousins since she has the DVD.its fucking lame,i slept half way throughout this fucking show.i should call this show Alice in fuckerland,this is some immature nolife's who have nothing better to do than continue the Alice in wonderland thingy,what does the marriage scene got to do with anything?i was like wtfuck!wasted our 2hrs.
1.she falls down a hole of bitch turds. 2.she find a small door to crackland 3.she drinks a gastric juice and shrink into a little bitch 4.shee meets the catterpillar 5.this fucking dog monster pop out of no where and starts molesting small animals 6.took them to wicked queen of the red pms season 7.the with snowy slut is their so called sister 8.the stupid sword of retard is suppose to save them from some shit 9.alive the giant dwarf finally realised she alice the fucktard and gets ready for battle 10.jablefucker comes out and everybody starts fighting 11.she slays his head and purple bloods of crimson bitches comeout 12.some white ladytekes the blood and put it in a thing 13.she drinks 14.shes back home 15.she say no to marriage
FUCK ALICE IN FUCKERLAND!BITCH
Thursday, June 10, 2010
|
 Hmmmmmmmm!
I'm IndraΔSofian.☮
TwoTwoOneTwoOneNineNineFive,
Soccer and skate is the seeeex.
Indonesian mixed blood.
I got my own way of doing things,
AND,ohh yes,i am the COOL guy.☮
|